CORPORATE AND TEAM TRAINING
HR Certification For Your Team
Exceptional human resource management - from appyling HR best practices to the competencies of the HR professionals who design and implement them - can demonstrably and postively contribute to the bottom line.
-DAVID PLINK, TOP EMPLOYERS CEO
REQUEST A QUOTE
Interested In Having an HR Certified Team?
We provide comprehensive study materials for each HR certification exam (aPHR, PHR, SPHR, and their international equivalents)
We provide practice exams to assess employees' learning and exam readiness
We provide instructor resources for those who want to offer inhouse training, such as PowerPoint presentations and discussion questions
We provide administrative access to employees' test scores to track progress
We have various product options including print and online materials, as well as an audio option for the auditory learner
We offer a You Pass or Your Money Back guarantee
We have over 25 years experience in helping HR professionals obtain their certifications
HRCP CAN HELP!
BENEFITS TO ORGANIZATIONS
WHO HAVE AN HR CERTIFIED TEAM
- An HR certified team works at the highest level of professionalism. They are prepared to assess and prevent workplace risks, protect against employment law violations, and implement industry proven best practices.
- An HR certified team has an enhanced vision of talent management, giving them greater insight on recruitment, training, and retention strategies.
- An HR certified team has the knowledge and skills needed to create a productive, engaged, and unified company culture designed to meet an organization's goals and objectives.
- An HR certified team is prepared to assume greater leadershp roles and to contribute to the strategic direction of your organization.
BENEFITS TO HR PROFESSIONALS
WHO OBTAIN THEIR HR CERTIFICATION
- Proficieny in the HR Body of Knowledge
- Better qualified for leadership roles
- Greater job satisfaction
- Increased employability and longevity
- More prepared for promotion
- International and personal recognition